This is not a true time lapse as we might think about today, but, a sequence of shots, taken over time, of the same subject. We have this great tree back behind our house and I usually take photos of it as the seasons change and I have been wanting to write one single post with all of the photos together to see how one single spot can change over time. Below is where I sit in the summer and read, contemplate life, and view from the house in the winter and rain. I love the warm open feeling it gives in Spring or Summer and the uninviting look of winter. As the days count down for our departure to Virginia, this is one spot I am going to miss while we are gone.
The original posts that came from this photos can be found here:
- Fog on a never end cycle of rain in the south – December 14, 2009
- Temperature and Dew Point Converge – March 6, 2009
- Crazy Weather, 70 Degrees with Snow? – February 28, 2009
- Beautiful December Day, Valkyrie // Friday Feet – December 27, 2008
- Star Trails, the North Star, and a Cold Night with the Tree Swing – November 26th, 2008
- Another Beautiful and Very Colorful Fall Day in Alabama – November 9, 2008
- Fall Has Finally Arrived in Alabama, and My Swing Loves It – November 5, 2008
- View of Our House from a Tree Swing // Friday Feet – October 17, 2008
- Do You Have a Quiet and Peaceful Place to Hide? – June 22, 2008
- A Foggy Summer Morning in Auburn Alabama and a Tree Swing – July 7, 2008
Below is are some of the photos from the posts above.